Monday, October 3, 2016

Prismacolor Reflection

For this first project, we were told to make a reflection project (realistic of metaphorical) out of prismacolors. I was thinking about 9/11, because the week of is when we started the project. I wanted to take a picture of me looking down into a puddle that was reflecting a plane that is about to crash into the twin towers. I went outside and took this picture. 

I traced the basic picture on to a black piece of paper and began to layer and color.
Add caption

After a while it just got really thick and was hard to blend. I ended putting a bunch of colors in making which made it looked flat and scared my art teacher. I decided just to erase it all and add more white.

It just never went back to the way I imagined it to be. Maybe if I went in with some darker colors it would work out better.

After that first epic fail I found this picture in my camera roll and started drawing it for fun in my other classes.


My teacher Allowed me to use this one instead of the old one, which I'm much more proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment